Catalonia has once again tightened the restrictions established in Barcelona and part of its metropolitan area for 15 days to contain the advance of the coronavirus. In addition to the entry into force of the mobility restrictions, there are new measures that come into force this Friday:
The measures affect Barcelona city, L’Hospitalet de Llobregat, Montcada i Reixac, Viladecans, El Prat de Llobregat, Sant Boi de Llobregat, Sant Joan Despí, Cornellà de Llobregat, Sant Just Desvern, Esplugues de Llobregat, Santa Coloma de Gramenet, Sant Adrià de Besòs, Badalona, Sant Feliu de Llobregat, Gavà and Castelldefels.
-The Government will close bars and restaurants in Barcelona and all of Catalonia until at least November 9. Bars and restaurants may only offer food delivery service or take-out by appointment .
– They also close gyms and sports centers . And theaters, cinemas and concert halls .
-You may not provide services that involve physical contact with customers , except those that are essential, health or social. Beauty treatment services are prohibited , except hairdressing services.
-Fairs , congresses and conventions are also suspended. And the major parties .
– Shopping centers and stores of more than 800 square meters must close . Access to and use of recreational areas such as children’s areas, toy libraries or rest areas is restricted in shopping centers.
-Religious services, weddings, burials, cremations and farewell ceremonies are limited to one third of the capacity.
– The opening of discos, dance halls and bars with and without live musical performances is not allowed . Nor will they be able to open game rooms and casinos.
– It is recommended that social gatherings, both public and private, be limited to a maximum of 6 people. In the case of public spaces, the consumption of food or drinks is not allowed.
Limitation of mobility
-Mobility is restricted between 10 p.m. and 6 a.m. , a rule that came into force throughout Catalonia on the 15th .
– In addition, the perimeter confinement comes into force , which restricts mobility between municipalities on weekends, from 6:00 am on Friday to 6:00 am on Monday . Mobility is guaranteed to go to work or school, as well as in cases of force majeure.
– Exceptions: within the regions mobility will be allowed to go to cemeteries on October 31 and November 1 . And in neighboring municipalities mobility will be allowed in cases of individual sports practice .
– It is recommended that trips outside the home be limited as far as possible, as well as circulation on public roads.
– Outside the home, avoid social contacts as much as possible (meetings with friends, weekend outings) and promote teleworking .
-Limit the social relationship to the bubble of coexistence (people who live under the same roof) and to the bubble of expanded coexistence (those with whom we usually have close and closed relationships).
– Renewals of permits and official documentation , as well as other administrative procedures that cannot be postponed. For exams or official tests that cannot be postponed.
– Other situations of force majeure or necessity .